WHO WE ARE
We make healthy eating easier. Good Food Cooking School teaches you how to take veggies from side dish to center stage—and bake delicious gluten-free breads, treats, and more.
Even if you think you “can’t” cook or bake, with our courses, you can learn to love making breakfasts, mains, snacks, treats, and breads for all diets at the table (whether they love burgers or broccoli).
HOW OUR MEMBERSHIP WORKS
You can buy our courses and recipe bundles à la carte. Your membership begins with your first course or bundle and includes 12 months of membership access. After your first 12 months as a member, pay only $9/mo to maintain access to all courses and bundles you buy. Cancel anytime.
Access to purchased courses or bundles plus tools to organize recipes into custom groups and shopping lists to help you plan and prep
Ongoing new recipes added in addition to what’s included with purchased courses and bundles—automatic member discounts on future course and recipe bundle purchases too
Step-by-step recipe videos, ingredient substitutions and recipe variations—make the recipes work no matter what you have on hand
CHOOSE À LA CARTE COURSES
MORE MEMBERSHIP FEATURES
- No matter how many courses or bundles you purchase, you only need to maintain one active membership after initial 12-months to access them—cancel any time.
- Storage, batch prep + cooking tips with each recipe—feel confident creating and making the most of those creations
- Step-by-step videos with all course practice recipes—know what to expect and feel supported as you cook and bake
- Robust recipe + ingredient indexes—organize, filter, and simply learn more about what you’re creating and using
- Learn from anywhere—24/7 from any device to fit your schedule
- Create custom shopping lists + recipe collections to help you plan and prep
- Robust learning management system guides student to achieving everyday cooking + baking goals
- Gain confidence to cook without recipes with detailed, supportive know-how and tips
- Measurement converter for batch cooking and/or upsizing + downsizing recipes
- Ingredient substitutions and variation suggestions with recipes, so one recipe can become many recipes with your creativity
- Ongoing recipe additions to your member Recipe Index and newsletter alerts so you don’t miss a thing
- Automatic member discounts (20–40% off) on future course and recipe bundle purchases
Dedicated to helping people cook + bake more good food for a happier, healthier life.
Whether you’re looking to improve your health or know-how about allergy-friendly cooking and baking, we help you build the confidence and skills to cook and bake intuitively, and creatively. Our courses and recipes are designed to make cooking, baking, ingredient substitutions, recipe variations, planning, batch cooking, zero-food-waste cooking, and shopping easier and fun, every day.
“The Gluten-Free Bread Basics course was fantastic. The learning provided is truly informative and thorough. The recipes are excellent and taught in a self-paced fashion with accompanying videos of what the steps should look like—a great course that I highly recommend!”
“GFCS has enriched me in ways I never imagined when I first started. I learned many tips and tricks that I have started to use to make foods last longer and decrease waste. I now have a library of recipes that I can go to when needed and they are all amazing!”
“GFCS gives you recipes, knowledge/advice, and substitutions to take all the guesswork out of plant-based cooking. Cooking will never be the same for me. The Good Food Cooking Basics course has changed my cooking life, and just may change my health.”
“I learned so much and now have the confidence to make flatbread, quick bread, yeasted bread, and even sourdough bread from scratch. The video tutorials and detailed recipe instructions make learning how to bake gluten-free simple and easy.”
“Thank you GFCS for providing such an amazing experience. I’ve been cooking for over 30 years and consider myself a good cook but I was still able to pick up useful kitchen hacks. Also, thank you for giving me back Mac and Cheese (even though there was no cheese!).”
“I absolutely love the Gluten-Free Bread Basics course! The recipes I’ve tried so far are surprisingly easy and impressive, and the information about the ingredients and tools has been incredibly helpful. I would definitely recommend this course!”
“My previous experiences with plant based cooking resulted in long hours, difficulty with recipes and wasted food. After taking this course, I now have healthier alternatives to my prior “go-to” choices of cheese, sour cream, butter, mayonnaise and meat.”
“I’ve been cooking for many years. But this is the first time I’ve found a baking course that went this far in depth on sourdough staters and leavening. I believe a person must first understand this aspect of bread baking before they can accomplish a great experience.”
OUR INSTRUCTORS HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN
10% OFF? Yum.
Become an insider, get 10% off now, plus access to special offers, and always be the first to know about new releases, course schedules + more.
You're in─welcome to the family.
Use this code for 10% off your first course.
It looks like you are already an insider! Be sure to check your email when enrollment opens for special offers that you already have access to.